What is a Maxillofacial Surgery?
Maxillofacial Surgery in Ukraine involves many different procedures performed on the facial bones and tissues, for instance:
- reconstructions of the facial-skull bones
- surgical correction of skeletal malocclusions
- bone remodeling
- surgical treatment of fractures within the craniofacial
- surgical treatment of injuries of teeth and alveolar
- enucleation of large cysts
- surgical treatment of cancer
- craniofacial bone grafts
- treatment of bone inflammations
- operations on cranial nerves
- other operations of craniofacial bones
What are the side effects of Maxillofacial Surgery?
Although the Jaw Surgery is safe, there may occur some side effects, including:
The Jaw surgery usually takes 3-4 hours, but you should plan to stay in the city for 2-5 days to let the doctors monitor your condition.
Your Surgeon will inform you about any special care you should take of yourself after the surgery.